Temp Station are excited to announce a new role for one of our long standing clients in the Cannock area.
Job Title Container Control Administrator
Location Cannock WS11
Nights 1900- 0500
Main Purpose of Job To control all container bookings in and out of the depot effectively and accurately, ensuring all containers are accounted for correctly.
Relationships a) Responsible to: Terminal Operations Manager or appointed delegate
b) Responsible for: Controlling containers accurately coming in and out of the depot
c) Liaison with: Drivers, Managers, Yard Staff, Transport Planners, Reefers, M & R, Forklift Drivers, Sales, Customers, other Depots and Potential clients
Main Tasks of Job
• Booking containers in and out of the container yard, remaining polite and courteous to all customers, colleagues and drivers
• Ensure all release/acceptance information is entered into the system in a timely and accurate manner and constantly working on emails received in group inbox.
• Ensuring all container numbers are correctly recorded both in and out of the system
• Actively seek additional work wherever possible from current customers
• Ability to communicate effectively with the customer base, understand requirements and communicate accurate information on time as required
• Working with a team effectively communicating requirements
• Maintain high standards of good housekeeping
• Proactively maintain health and safety standards
• The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.
Key Skills Requirements (knowledge, skills, experience and qualifications)
• Previous admin experience
• Conscientious with meticulous attention to detail
• A strong team player, encouraging a team working environment with the commitment to drive and support other as required
• Good written communication skills with the ability to produce clear and concise information
• Good oral communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to take a confident approach with colleagues, drivers and customers
• Prioritise and work well under pressure
• Numerical and analytical skills
• Proactive, innovative and creative approach to problem solving
• A working knowledge of PC applications; Microsoft, Excel and Outlook
This role will be a Temp – Perm £26k + per annum.