TSL branches provide recruitment solutions to a vast and varied range of clients including major blue chip production, manufacturing and distribution operations, and smaller local independently owned clients who each receive the same level of service excellence.
The type of staff we supply range from operations supervisors to packers, machine operators, drivers mates, assembly operatives, warehouse personnel, and labourers to name but a few.
Our team understand the importance of having the right staff at the right time and avoid the ‘arms and legs’ approach that many agencies have adopted in the past. We at TSL take the time and effort with our customers to fully understand their business and requirements to enable TSL to add value to their recruitment process, whether temporary or permanent requirements.
All potential candidates undergo a thorough recruitment and vetting process:
- Numeracy & Literacy Tests
- Full face-to-face interview in English with an experienced consultant
- Full references are taken covering the last 3 years of employment with any gaps justified
- Eligibility to work is copied and validated
- All licences are verified, kept on file and checked quarterly
- Manual handling / Health & Safety awareness and assessments undertaken
- Only candidates who have relevant experience, with good levels of English (spoken & written) are selected
Quality of Supply: Clear identification of client skill and competence requirements
Cost Efficiency: Highly competitive and transparent pricing through our “open Book Policy”
Quality of Service: Attention to detail and being prepared at all times to “go the extra mile”