**Class 1 Tramper’s ( ADR licence would be beneficial but is not essential)**
Temp Station are currently recruiting Class 1 Tramper’s for our client based in the Normanton area.
About the Job:
- 10 weeks temp – perm role
- Artic wise the ideal candidates would be class 1 ADR trampers, our client can use non ADR non trampers but need a minimum commitment of 2 nights out per week.
- Our client is a waste management company so the work isn’t always clean.
- The sites you would go to can be very tight with FLTs operating in close proximity.
- Most of the artic work is intercompany but they do have external customers.
- They are increasing the number of drop and swaps but there is still an element of wait and load.
- Our client need people who can solve problems and generate ideas.
- Full C+E license, Digi Card, and full CPC required.
- 1 Years required for insurance purposes.
- Good communication skills required.
- No DD, DR, IN’s and no more than 6 points on your license.
- Temp Station drivers are provided with uniform and in-house CPC training at a reduced cost
Days: PAYE £12.50 LTD £13.50
Nights: PAYE £13.50 LTD £14.50
Nights out: £25
contact Zoe on 01924 898319 or email email@example.comApply