Temp Station LTD are currently recruiting for Class 1 Drivers for one of our clients based in Normanton (WF6) area.
As a fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for one of our prestigious companies that work with a logistics and parcel distribution company and are looking for day and night class 1 drivers.
- You will be doing trunking work around Uk ( good road knowledge)
- Ongoing regular work once in will do the same start time each day and runs
- Ensure the company’s Health and Safety policy is adhered to
- To communicate with transport office
- To complete all paperwork in an orderly manner
- To work to all WTD rules
- Ad hoc duties as required
- Around 50 hours a week (10 hours a day) some shifts maybe longer but our client will then let you have a shorter shift the following day.
- Paid at a day rate
Skills and Experience
- Full C+E license, Digi Card, and full CPC required
- 1 Years required for insurance purposes
- Good communication skills required
- No DD, DR , IN’s and no more than 6 points on your license
The work is Monday to Friday with various start times this is paid at a day rate of £120 – £130 depending on PAYE or LTD.