Temp Station Ltd are delighted to announce that due to continued growth with one of our long-term Blue-Chip customers of 10 years, we are now looking for experienced Class 1 drivers in the Milton Keynes/ Bedford (MK43) area for AM and PM shifts.
Pay rates –
Days: £19.50 – £21.84
Nights: £21.00 – £23.52
Weekends: £24.00 – £26.00
This work is regular, ongoing work on set tours all year round.
- The role is trunking and trailer swaps at national hubs and customer collections nationwide
- Ensure the company’s Health and Safety policy is adhered to
- To communicate with the transport office/central hub
- To complete all paperwork in an orderly manner
- To work to all WTD rules
- This is a set run with timed drops working Monday – Friday and potential weekend work also
- Start dates from April, and this will be a long term/ongoing position for the right candidate, and we have AM & PM shifts available at various start times
Skills and Experience:
- Full C+E licence, Digi Card, and full CPC required.
- 1 Years’ driving experience required and aged over 21 years of age for insurance purposes.
- Good communication skills required.
- No DD, DR, IN’s and no more than 6 points on your licence.
Please contact Mikey in our Manchester office on 0161 3433101 or Manchester@temp-station.com for further information and to arrange an interview/registration.Apply