Temp Station are actively recruiting for a number of 7.5 tonne drivers for our long standing client based in Edinburgh.
Our client is a leading international parcel distribution company with a number of sites located across the UK.
The successful candidates will be required to collect and deliver consignments safely and securely to the customers. Drivers will also be required to make deliveries in a timely manner and follow the client’s company policy. Candidates will be required to undergo an initial driving and skills assessment with the client. The working hours are 7.30am and 7.00pm Monday to Friday and candidates must be able to deliver around 150 – 250 parcels per day, spread over 50- 65 delivery stops (depending on mileage and distance from the depot).
- Consistently exceed client and customer expectations.
- Meet the clients operational standards
- Meet delivery times and schedules
- Collect and deliver to customers safely, securely
- Follow the clients policies and procedures
- Adhere to driver rules and regulations
- Complete the relevant paperwork
- Comply with security regulations
- Ensure uniforms are clean and neat
- Maintenance of the vehicle making sure it is kept clean and tidy and in a serviceable condition.
- Carry out any other relevant duties required by the line manager at the depot to ensure effective performance.
- Candidates must have good communication skills
- Planning and organising of routes is essential
- Must have a 7.5t licence
- CPC and Digi card
- Full PPE
- Provide a high level of internal and external customer service skills
- Clean uniforms
- No more than 6 points
- 1 year 7.5t driving experience preferred but not essential.
- No DR10’s or IN10’s on licence.
- Knowledge of the local area is an advantage but not essential
- Previous experience collecting and delivering goods
- Pay rate is £11.77 per hour with over time available.
Apply today or call our Normanton office on 01924 898319 for further details.
Opening hours 08:30 – 1700 Monday to Friday.Apply